Thinning the Herd

I thought I'd post this here before anywhere else . I plan on thinning
my herd of cars, since I haven't been able to finish my cars as I've
wanted to. I'm sure I have too many anyway. I still haven't finished
my 64 Savoy and if any one of my cars needs finished, this one does.
Anyway here's what's going.

63 Belvedere 2 dr hardtop - /6 ( does not run but suppose to be good
engine ), auto, manual steering, solid body, very straight with nice
chrome, only rust repair on pass. fenderwell - good Oklahoma title in
my name

63 Dodge 330 wagon- /6 ( does not run ), stick, manual steering, very
straight body, good spare wheel well, tailgate and rear floorpan,
needs front floorpans - fenders are good but I have two spares, grill,
and headlight rings - good Oklahoma title in my name

63 Belvedere 4 dr - 318 - auto-air- power steering and brakes, runs
but needs fuel pump and carb kit which I have, I drove the car on my
trailer, solid body- Texas car - good Oklahoma title in my name

63 Savoy 4 dr - /6 - stick, manual - does not run - Oklahoma title
that I did not change

You can see them here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12735041@N07/sets/72157627326633210/

    Gary F.   - PM me about the cars off line or call me at
405-329-3858 - located in central Oklahoma