Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 09:03:30 -0700
From: lt7dave@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Courtesy lenses!
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill,

I'm guessing you have an early '64 build.  Those lenses were different than the later '64s.  They're fancier and hard to find.  I have those, too, but they are in bad shape (one is in pieces).  The "newer" style lenses (more plain) don't line up with the earlier ones (the screw holes, that is).  I got new lenses from Joe, and that's when I found all of this out.  At that time (2 years ago), he didn't have any of the older style lenses -and no source for them.  But don't hesistate to contact him.  If you do find any of that style, please let us know.  There are others of us here looking for them.

Dave
'64 Belvedere 2DHT
318 Poly, Push Button Auto
Originally Florida A/C Car