Re: Mopars at Thunder Valley

 Hay Doug, Thanks for the pics and your post.  I hope it is rumor, but
I hear our local 1/8 mile strip at Pacific Junction has been under
toxic(sewage) water from the Mo. river flooding I am afraid the strip
will not re-open and I am really disappointed. Not only for Rich K but
for myself as I am building my 64 Dodge to race there.   I think it
would be GREAT for us guys to meet up at Thunder Valley.  I have seen
videos of Mikes launch( absolutly awesom) and e-mailed with him a
bit..  I was hoping to meet him at Monster Mopars in St Louis but that
is camcelled. Will you guys be at Cordoba? ...........MO