From: Jacob Fox <imfast101@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: Rough idle

How can I check if it's just that check valve? The booster looks pretty new...could I get one from a parts house and put on to check? Seems like valve is pretty loose...I turned it an tightened it but idk how well it's working, just moving the hose when that valve was lose I could hear a leak by. Any suggestions? None of the parts houses have my booster and I wanted to drive this weekend! Lol oh well..

Sent from my iPhone