Re: Tool Sources

I would say 95%+ of my tools are Craftsman including hand tools & all
my air tools (now that my 25+ yr old Matco Impact gun took a dump).
Warranty is handled with no questions asked, and I don't have to run
down a tool man (PITA when you don't work for a garage anymore!!)

Specialty tools like "pincher" type ball joint tool, OBD-II scanner,
etc are Harbor Freight. I understand the cheap factor and certainly
figure that into my purchase.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html
73 Dart Sport, 00 Cherokee Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
21 Model T Depot Hack, 92 Accord, 06 Mazda 3