From: Gary H. <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: More Drag news

T. J. Diekema, Mason City IA, '62 Fury, F/SA
https://secure.flickr.com/photos/brent1210/4664748769/

Tim Mosbek, Andover MN, '63 Polara, B/SA
Scott Carlson's 1963 Dodge driven by Tim Mosbek
http://www.richardwoodautomotivephotography.com/main.php?g2_itemId=1499

Gene Mosbek, Elk River MN, '64 Savoy, A/SA
http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2010/08/gene-mosbek-and-his-109-miles-on.html

Unfortunately, the Mopars were outnumbered at the Brainerd NHRA Nationals and
a (gasp) 1972 Camaro won, beating a 1999 Camaro in the final.
http://www.dragracecentral.com/drcstory.asp?ID=236214

Thanks,
Gary H.

Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. That is, send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!