Re: '64 Dodge rear axle question

I have read and re-read this, sometimes I understand it and other
times it just makes my head hurt!  BUT this is really good
information.

http://www.moparfins.com/repairs/8-3-4_Rebuilding/Information_on_Mopar_Rears.htm

If you do a search you will find this on may sites.  On some sites it
is more complete, it looks like this is a shorter version that what I
have in my notebook.

I have never done business with this guy but his site looks good and
he can probably give you much better information:

http://www.doctordiff.com/?page_id=3

Dennis C.