Fra: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] På vegne af Gary H.
Sendt: 30. august 2011 17:45
Til: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: Re: engine oil ´62 fury

Oil is a personal preference. I do think the evidence is clear that old
pushrod engines require different oil qualities than contemporary overhead
cam engines. I don't know what service grade rating or blend is in that oil
sold on your side of the ocean. Look into that before you use it; or use
zinc (Zn) and phosphorus (P)  found in the anti-wear additive ZDDP.

Gotta keep that hungry wounded polar bear 360 oiled up! Congratulations on
getting it running.

Thanks,
Gary H.

directly to that person. That is, send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/general_disclaimer.html.
"The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse" group.