Custom Dash Panels and Heater Controls

Great,

I would appreciate seeing a picture of your dash.  Mine is a first
draft on masonite with a vinyl cover.  I saw a wonderful custom made
dash at Mopars at the Strip a couple of years ago, if I can find the
pictures I'll post them.

I do have a solution for replacing the vacuum switches in the dash and
the manual temperature control on a heating only stock heater with
electric and electronic controls.  I almost went that route and
changed my mind.  If you have an interest I can send you pictures and
part numbers in a week or so when I get back to my shop.

Currently I think Vintage air is going to be my solution.  I am going
to keep the big fresh air damper and add an electric vacuum switch to
operate it.

I'm going to change the subject line, maybe others have done dashes
and would have pictures and ideas.

My dash is in the link below, just click on the car picture, I haven't
figured out Google Pictures yet.

https://picasaweb.google.com/117716096501773171581?authkey=Gv1sRgCMH0soXj8KGVqwE

Thanks
Dennis C.