From: spiketon_ridgerunner@xxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Early 70's 413
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 01:17:10 -0700

I agree with Larry, one of my favorite cars from the past that I have mentioned here before was my '65 Coronet 500 that had a powerful high compression engine installed in it (I did not know the origin of that engine or the original engine for the Coronet) back in '80 to '81. That car was wicked fun and dangerous to drive (the way we like it), the same as my '64 Polara was when I had the 440 engine in it. In fact, I have mentioned here before about when the Polara almost tossed me in the back seat when I was spinning the tires and caught traction on hot tar, I also did the same thing with the '65 Coronet 500, except when it caught traction it shredded the Pro-Trac tire (remember those?). Really, it ripped the sidewall apart. Good thing that I had not picked up much speed since I was spinning the tires (doing a burn out)

Ben Morgan

 So what if I have cars in my yard

1966 Dodge Coronet 500
1964 Dodge Polara 2-dr HT
1954 Ford F-100 (Grandpa's Truck)
1990 Ford Bronco 5.8L
plus a few other wrecks and lawn ornaments