Re: Highway hi fi

The hi-way hi-fi that Chrysler installed from the factory  is pretty
rare. All the Mopar gus that have cars from 57-61 want them  They will
not work with regular records only Chrysler produced ones.   There i9s
a guy here in Iowa that knows more about them than anyone.  There has
been discussioin several times in the Forwardlook website forums.  The
RCA and maybe others had an aftermarket one that p-layed regular 45
rpm records.  They come up for sale once in a