Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 2:05 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: intake

Well there's no swap meets around here. I figured it'd be easier to find the parts I need for the linkage adapters and stuff too. Plus I would have to do rebuilds, no idea how to do one on a carb. I saw a 383 4 bbl intake on eBay for 50 bucks but it's super nasty. Found a carb too, it's a Carter, needs a rebuild for 160.

Sent from my iPhone