Re: intake

On 9/14/11 10:29 AM, Richard Kinsley wrote:
I do believe I have a dual plane stock '66 383 4bl manifold. Dodger can probably verify that. It appears to be in very good shape and I don't need it. The number on it is 2806301. I got it in trade, sort of, for our work on the '66 Plymouth, 5 ea 14" wheels and tires off LeRoar and a new oil pan I donated. I doubt it was a very good trade :-) It weighs about 40lbs according to the bathroom scale. Would $75 plus shipping be reasonable??? If anybody is interested just let me know.  rlkinsley@xxxxxxxxx