Re: zddp

I agree,,,,,,,,,

In a message dated 9/15/2011 8:18:46 A.M. Central Daylight Time, djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx writes:
think about this Jacob, your car has 100,000+ miles on it, probably had all kinds of oil put in it, just go buy some cheap 20/50 and put in in it. Your not going to hurt that 383. Stop worrying about all the additives. jm2cw

DJ
From: jacob fox <imfast101@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 5:26 AM
Subject: Re: zddp

hahaha why dont i just save my money...and get your car shipped down here where it can stay? :P i wouldnt know what to do with myself then, spend all the time looking up parts and info...as of right now with oil and motors and everything else my heads about to explode like off the movie scanners! btw 62 chrysler is what i really wanted, theres one for sale in houston right now...i want it so bad haha but i gotta build a fence around my house first and pay off my college loan before i buy another one!