Re: Season ending

If you're going to drive it occasionally, which I think is healthy for
it, get a trickle charger like a "Battery Tender".

If it snows at all, I would never drive in the rain.  The rain water
on the street could pick up the salt that's left over.  Salt is death
for these cars.  FWIW, I won't ever drive in the rain either unless I
unexpectedly get caught in it (like we all did at Carlisle.)

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)
'63 Polara 500 (383)