Re: Brake pedal return spring

I didn't put my spring in my car either.  When I replace the single MC it didn't have one, and at the time I didn't know where the new one went for the MC I bought so I didn't put it in, seems to work just fine.  I have other brake issues, I thought was the master cyl, but it turns out the damn NEW rear brakes are the problem.