Re: 62 Newport Disc Brake Conversion?

 Thanks Eric,  No, not looking for one, If I were  I would get Dudgers
convertible.  Just curious as I have only seen one in passing.  I do
have an article about 1964 Police pursuite  880's and would like the
specs for the special 413 that could be had.  I am thinking about
building a clone 413 engine..........................MO