Re: Heads

So what happens with the front and back rail of the intake  where it
mates to the block?  As the heads are shortened in height, the intake
moves closer to the block , and with a stamped valley cover isn't
there interfearance at the rails?  And how much does all this
machineing going to cost? Remember I am on a tight budget with this