Re: Just been had! BEWARE OF SPECIALTYAUTO.NET

Re: Just been had! BEWARE OF SPECIALTYAUTO.NET

Bummer indeed. One tip is to always Web search for a company like that before you proceed with sending cash,
For example, http://www.ripoffreport.com/directory/Specialty-Marketing.aspx

Steve, you can use the '62 to '65 Web page about your 1963 to help market it. PM me with the ad and I'll put it on your page.  http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo92008.html
I even charge 100% less than Specialty Marketing's $400, i.e., nada. :)

Thanks,
Gary H.