Re: end of season

Yes they are.  I've been looking at wheels for my '63 lately.  Lots of
nice wheels, lots of money too!!
What I need are a pair of 15 X 7 old Keystone Raider wheels, that are
not "reversed".
14 X 7's would work too.  I've got a nice pair of 14 X 8's I had to
take off after I switched to a '68 rear end.  That inch I lost on each
side was too much for clearance.  So, now I'm looking at different
rims all together.  I've got other 14 inch wheels that would work, but
tire size is beginning to get quite limited.
I've got a pair of Ansen 15 X 8's, so I've been toying with the idea
of getting two for the front and going that route.
They look good on yours' Ron.

--
Doug,
'63 Sport Fury 'vert