Re: 62-65 get together today

I got back back too late from my blood drive and it was raining by that time. Really wanted to take the car out. I told Rich if it's nice Monday I'll drive her over and it sounds like it will be. How does around 11 sound Rich??

George

From: Paul L <pjlenn@xxxxxxxxx>
To: The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: 62-65 get together today

Sure hated to miss the party.  I was planning on bringing the 63.  I
had a last minute family medical emergency.
All of the invitees have a 62-65, some still in resto mode.  Hope we
can do it again next year.  If this years attendees, and those of us
who had conflicts can make it, it would make a terrific gathering.

Paul L.
63 Sport Fury
440/727

On Oct 22, 9:01 pm, Richard Kinsley <leroar.kinsley...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> We had a few of us get together today for lunch at Shirley's Diner and
> show-n-tell at my house. Steve Micks and his wife, Dodger and his friend
> Kent, my friend Terry Bohnert and myself. Paul had to opt out for an
> emergency issue and Steve Hurst called to say he couldn't make it. George
> Smith got back too late and Bob Andrews was doing a wedding with his Rolls
> Royce. We did have a nice chat which started about 11:30 and lasted till
> 3:15.
>
> I'm enclosing some pictures. Steve is the big guy. Dodger is leaning on his
> Dakota. Kent is the guy on the right of the picture with a beard. Terry has
> the gray sweatshirt with an eagle. The Pink "cuda is Terry's with a451
> Muscle Motors stroker of about 536hp. The Chrysler is Mo's and yes it has a
> 354 hemi.
> --
> Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr 318poly w/goodies
>
>  62-65 get together Oct '11 007.JPG
> 1089KViewDownload
>
>  62-65 get together Oct '11 014.JPG
> 1078KViewDownload
>
>  62-65 get together Oct '11 009.JPG
> 1018KViewDownload

Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. That is, send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!