From: Jay <shelby_nut@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 5:20 PM
Subject: Mopar Action

Got my car in Mopar Action!

No, it's not a feature, I had e-mail Richard Ehrenberg a few months ago about if he knew of a specific set of headers that would fit, as I was having no luck finding any.

He asked me to e-mail a couple pictures as the car's pretty rare and he wanted to put it in the magazine, and he did!

It's in the Feb 2012 issues (mine just came in the mail today), under tech topics in the back on page 91. Kinda cool to see your ride in Mopar Action! Thanks Rick!

Jay