From: Cory Rempel <cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 2:29 PM
Subject: RE: '62 Newport. Inner tie rods seem hard to find.

Okay I think I know what's wrong here.  After my first posting I realized I forgot to post the link.  A couple minutes later I reposted the link.  Now either it got lost in the interwebs or you didn't read my second posting.  Either way, this is ust for you Eric.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Front-End-Repair-Kit-1965-1973-Dodge-Monaco-Polara-NEW-/190567704264?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A1965%7CModel%3APolara&hash=item2c5eb866c8