Fel-pro rant

 I am so aggravated by trying to find info on the internet, I am going
to admit defeat. Ente rin Google search for Felpro all different ways
and find  a lot of junk except what I want.  It is mostly filled with
other sources that lead to a dead end. Even when I did find what
appears as Fel=Pro Company home page,  It led to another  dead end..
All of them want the year, modfle,  engine , body style, transmission,
color, etc, etc. Just like the new breed of parts house counter man.
Doesn't help us guys that build - mix&match  our projects.

All I want to know is  what the gasket sets for 440 engines are  in
comparison to each other.  Steel, composit, multi layered(?) head
gaskets and their thickness,  cork, rubber or? valve cover gaskets --
intake gasket variety- some are available with paper shims or what
all.

I know my limited intrenet skills don't help-- but I am still raggy!