Re: Parts number confirm

Not sure...

In the 62-65 mail archive I found this:

Bob F. wrote:

> > My 1963 parts book list the following:
> > std. 4.25" borew/426cu.in. eng. w/13.56 to
> > 1...#2448703
> > .005 O/S from 4.25" bore/426 cu. in. eng.
> >
> > it also shows the .20 oversize for 4.18" bore 413 cu.
> > in. eng. w/13.56 to 1 as #  2448704
> >
> > There are no more pistons for any applications w/
> > parts numbers in the "240's" in my 1963 book...

I also saw on Moparts re 2406648: 1963 13.5 to 1 &  1964 12.5 to 1
http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=6456056&Main=6455932

And from Mitchell a $130 piston but different pn:

"NOS MoPar #2448703 426 Max Wedge piston, standard bore for 1963 13.57:1 compression and 1964 12.5:1 compression ratio. Beautiful, New in the box."
http://compare.ebay.com/like/140586936559?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y

Gary H.