speedo gears

I have not seen the Imperial repro speedo gear versions. I am assuming they are made of better plastic than the originals. Imperial was selling the whole corrugated steel speedometer cable for $99. Add $100 for the speedometer gear?

Hit-and-miss on ebay for these. I seem to recall Pat Blias Trans. occasionally had some used 62-65 speedo gears for sale, usually in the $50-70 range, if I remember correctly. If so, a new one at $100 is in range, I suppose. People in the repro parts business will know better than I. Have to factor in the research, set up and machining costs of production. These  Imperial repro speedo gear versions are probably "made in USA" at least. :)

Thanks,
Gary H.