Re: Welcome New Member - 1964 Dodge 880

Dave- not sure if it's the same... I'll find out... Thanks!! Zach

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 4, 2011, at 3:57 PM, Dave64 <lt7dave@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

They can be painted.  I have turquoise interior, too, so I'll be painting my sport wheel when it's done.

Dave
'64 Belvedere 2DHT
318 Poly, Push Button Auto
Originally Florida A/C Car
From: Jacob Fox <imfast101@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 4, 2011 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: Welcome New Member - 1964 Dodge 880

I know the common problem on the horn ring is that pot metal ring breaks at the bottom making the horn ring itself tilt and be loose. I know where there is more they are hard to find. I really need a turquoise steering wheel and that trunk lock emblem but a lace up black steering wheel cover will have to do for now till one pops up on eBay or I learn how to grow them lol

Sent from my iPhone