Re: Ideas

Btw, what did you type in search bar? I've typed everything I could imagine

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 7, 2011, at 12:19 PM, Zachary Ross <zachross07@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hey guys,

Here is a close up pic of the trunk lock emblem.... I found it NOS on eBay awhile back.  One of you guys wanted to try and make one or something?  Let me know if this works as a reference or not... I tried to scan it but it looked like crap... I'd be happy to sell you the old one when I'm done with it... Not sure if you can get it to look good though... I'll send a pic of it's condition tomorrow!  Thanks guys... Zach