Re: Aftermarket wiring harness

For you folks that are running a universal style harness ( I am getting ready to install one) are there any instructions/advice for the starting circuit specific to Mopar vice the GM style of wiring. Would appreciate any thing folks have learned on this, before I put mine in my 64 Sport Fury.
Nico Over
Va. beach, Va.