Re: Re: Advice and parts needed

Mike, here is a pic of what is for sale - complete though. Theyare really nice and parting it out and removing integral workings may shoot us in the foot for marketability on the rest of the units??? My project car is a 64 440 2 door and I did go measure the distance from edges to conters of the 2 parts you want and distance is the same, so what you need should swap as Dodger says. I thought the closure arm diatance may be different but it is not.
I'd be glad to take tracings between the 2 wings of the 2 cars I have, to determine if the wings are the same though. At least it would for sure answer that question too. Wonder if anyone has interchange book to look that up???
This also raises a topic for discussion about rechroming and continuitybetween old and new looking parts in the same area of the car. If you get the wing frame redone and find original 2 parts you want, will they look the same after only part of the entire picture gets redone?
Also Steel Rubber Parts Catalog has glass gasket sealer. Maybe call your local glass shop and see what they think about Goop? Thanks, Ruth