Re: Early '62 Newport?

First was the rear end inner seals. I guess the ones I ordered for a
62 didn't work so I ordered ones for a 61 and it was exactly like
mine. Also I ordered a new gas tank sender from a vendor and when it
arrived today it wasn't the right one. They said it was correct for a
62. I beg to differ because it's not even close to mine. It's been one
thing after another but I'm getting close to it running. I just
wondered if anyone else had parts probs like this.