Re: Squeaking

Thanks ima get on that with my grease gun, really hoping I don't have to change them. When I bought my car they told me all the brakes have been done. After I got it home I ha some brake squealing. Now it's almost gone but when it's quiet and I brake i can hear a slight metal on metal sounding noise that just squeals a little bit after a while of in town driving. Any ideas? I havent pulled the hubs off yet just no time. But if y'all think it may need another brake job ima get on that this week.

Sent from my iPhone