Re: Fwd: Discount on RockAuto Parts!

Here's another RocK Auto code I got.  It doesn't say what percent the
discount is.  Try it against the 5% code I guess.  Expires earlier
too.

Your RockAuto discount code 42436553492383 will expire on December 11,
2011.

If you or anyone you know is thinking of doing some vehicle repair,
now's the time to order the parts!

Taking advantage of this discount opportunity is easy! Simply enter
your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping
cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the
"Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will
automatically appear, subtracted from your order total. Orders using
discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible
for discounts.

RockAuto carries a full line of mechanical parts, from small items
like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions
and engine long blocks. We also have a growing number of body parts:
door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! Our
online catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to
find parts no matter what you drive.

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

Tom Taylor
VP Marketing