From: David Blosser <pallconpallets@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: Headliner for 1964 Polara 2 dr hdtp

 Dear 62-65 Mopars,
Thanks for the advise to all on many parts, but the best advise I got was to contact Joe Suchy. I just bought a bunch of stuff from him including a headliner and his pricing was competitive in my opinion. Everything is very close to what you would pay elsewhere, but the good thing about Joe, is that he knows exactly what you are talking about and what you need and that is worth a lot to a new mopar restoration guy like myself. I wish I had gone to him for a lot of other stuff that vendors said they were shipping and I still don't have like Legendary and Kramer that I ordered from at the Garlits Mopar Show on 11/4/11.
David Blosser
Dade City