From: Ollie
Date: 12/8/2011 7:29:56 PM
Subject: Re: Spray on Chrome

Herb,
That’s what is happening on my buddies car. After 5+ years it fading a bit and turning rainbow colors in some spots. Have no idea of the brand used. But it still looks good. Some guy in Terrell, TX did it.
A local shop should not be had to find as they say it is EPA friendly. There was a local guy passing out cards last summer at the local shows.
Can you buy the stuff outright?
Ollie