Re: Latest addition to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet

Re: Latest addition to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet

Try this- low cost and it works. Go to the hardware store and buy a
bottle of "Navel Jelly" it is pink--no joke!  Brush it on thick and
let sit several minutes. use some steel wool or something that will
scrub it. you may need to let it act longer or repeat. Rinse off and
you will be surprised how well it works. may  leave some tiny