From: Gary H.
Date: 12/9/2011 7:39:44 AM
Subject: Re: Photo request

There is still hope Herb will pick up a '62 Chrysler.  :)

Here are the '63s.

and

"Mopar of the Month Car" in early 2012.

Thanks,
Gary H.

Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. That is, send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!