Re: patch panels vs fiberglass

It seems that all the car magazine articles I recall reading dismiss using fiberglass for rust repair. I guess they assume people do not apply fiberglass properly? Or they have a metal fetish?  Heh, heh. I suppose they may assume it would be tempting to shortcut and not get rid of all the rust before proceeding when using fiberglass.

And if you don't have access to welding equipment using metal patches is difficult. :)

Thanks,
Gary H.