Re: Front end

O'Reilley's and probably others have free tool rentals but you have to leave a significant deposit that is refundable. That's better than buying a ton of one time use specialty tools. Check the drums before you replace them too. I had some brake shoes split on me with only a thousand or so miles on them. Maybe the brakes are new but a component took a dump.