Re: My centerlink fits in better upside down ?

Re: My centerlink fits in better upside down ?

I think I've not made my self clear...my bad.  If you are laying under your car the nuts are in your face for the center link, so the bend in the center link dips under the oil pan.  I know the photo for the shop manual looks confusing but it's really not.  Just remember the bend in the center link ONLY goes around the pan, not into it.  I think if you try to put it on the other way it would be right in the oil pan.

Did I discribe it better?