Thanks Jim, I think it turned out pretty good, and on the cheap. I used Dupli-Color paint with about three coats. If you need the article let me know and I'll send a link to my Picasa site where I have it scanned and posted.
Mike P.

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 15, 2011, at 11:37 PM, dcdriver@xxxxxxx wrote:

Michael,What brand of chrome {rattle can} paint did you use? Your dash looks great to me and I wanna do the same for mine,

thanks
  Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Phelps <mikeph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Dec 15, 2011 6:59 pm
Subject: Re: dash plastic spray on chrome

Mo that looks great, so thats the actual spray on chrome product that everyone is talking about. It looks awesome in a picture, how did it turn out up close, would you do exterior trim with it?
I did my dash myself using the rattle can chrome paint (also did arm rest bases). I'll try to attach a before and after picture. I followed a tech article I found in Mopar Muscle mag. I have the article on my Picasa site if anyone is interested..

Mike P.
1965 Belvedere Convertible