upper ball joints complete

Just got back from a test ride in 43 with her new upper ball joints. What an improvement !! I am sure the old ones were factory. They had a big 1/4” of play by hand. I was really getting concerned. Anyway the $12 joints from Autozone worked great. I am sure that the idler arm that is setting on the shelve is going to help a lot also. Some day I will have the steering box rebuilt. Figure it has a couple more years service.

Exciting day today also. 41 is coming home from the rod shop. Sebring convertible seats installed, new dual diaphragm brake booster, door lock poppers and some nice door looms all done. Wiring issues, stereo, and new vintage air unit are my next projects. Will post some pics for those interested.
Having fun,
Ollie