RE: a bit Off Topic

Not for sure when it will come out, but they are showing off a special version of the 300S starting at the Detroit Auto show and it will have a 426 hemi!

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Herb
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 7:02 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars
Subject: Re: a bit Off Topic

My guide shows it playing DEC 21 at 13:00 or 1:00 PM on the speed channel regular & HD or on charter it's on, On Demand any time.

   Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361 4-Sale

1959 Coronet 326 Poly

1961 Belvedere Custom Suburban Wagon 318 Poly

1961 Dodge Dart Pioneer Wagon 318 Poly

1963 Fury 2D/HT 7.0L

1963 Sport Fury Convertible 361

1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst 440