Re: Hardtop Window Seal R&R

Don,
I'm doing mine. I'm polishing the SS strips today. The seals are glued in but you can tear them out. Once started out you can pull them by hand-at a 90 degree angle. The folded area at the top seems to have been filled with some type of sealer. I think a little weatherstrip adhesive will anchor the new ones as you slide them in from the bottom.
Mike LeFevre