Re: My current project

No I really haven't had a problem except this one time and it was my fault for hurrying. I got the new heads on a Thursday afternoon and had the car running Friday afternoon so I could have it in a parade on Sat morning! Kinda like Overhauling :-) I had trouble getting the right head in place and a dowel was missing so I messed up the gasket sliding it around. That 60 plus pounds at arms length over the fender was a tad hard for this old 5'7" 180lb codger. I needed some ballast on my feet as they kept raising off the floor when I bent over with the head :-) Good exercise though.