Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 2:06 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Collector Car Insurance Question

Well, that's a pretty compelling story Joe; good for you.  I never had
to file a claim.  In general I'm sure companies specializing in
classic car insurance wouldn't stay in business long if they weren't
doing the right thing.  Hagerty and and Grundy in my mind are the two
stand-out companies over the years and I'm sure you wouldn't go wrong
by either.  And it's cheap enough not to "bargain shop".

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)
'63 Polara 500 (383)
'65 Belvedere I (Street Wedge)
'71 Bronco

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Joseph Bitterman