Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: My 41 project/off subject

No experience with a wiring kit, have always made my own, do not let it get to you, just break it down into individual systems and work with each one separately and after you have them all done go back and make it look like a finished product, if you have any problems with an individual circuit just get on line and ask, am sure it will come out in the end,,,,,,