Fw: SV: 1962 Plymouth Sport Fury

Hi all,

Knud-erik sent in an update on his 1962.
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/knud-erik62.html

He had completed installing the engine he obtained in his last report.  His update is a good story of the "trials and tribulations" of getting one of these old Mopars back together. It takes perseverance and lots of time and patience.
We won't mention money! Good going Knud-erik. :)