Off Topic But.......driveSRT dialed in: speeding toward 2012

Off Topic But.......driveSRT dialed in: speeding toward 2012

FYI
   Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361 4-Sale
1959 Coronet 326 Poly
1961 Belvedere Custom Suburban Wagon 318 Poly
1961 Dodge Dart Pioneer Wagon 318 Poly
1963 Fury 2D/HT 7.0L
1963 Sport Fury Convertible 361
1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst 440
1979 Dodge Aspen R/T Sport Wagon 360
1999 Durango SLT 5.9L
2008 SRT-8 Magnum 6.1L
St. Louis, MO.

driveSRT.com Dialed In: speeding toward 2012.
SRT / High Performance for Chrysler / Jeep / Dodge

driveSRT.com Dialed In: speeding toward 2012.

driveSRT dialed in: 2012 SRT lineup Taken for a 'Test Drive' on SPEED.

If you haven't yet been behind the wheel of a new SRT, take an SRT Test Drive on SPEED. Join host Tommy Kendall, SRT CEO Ralph Gilles and a panel of celebrity drivers for a trans-Atlantic journey to push the limits of the entire 2012 lineup. If you missed the premiere, catch a re-airing of this special television event soon.

SRT Santa stopped by plenty of houses this holiday season. We'd like to see what he brought. Post photos of your SRT memorabilia on our official SRT Life Flickr group for your chance to win a boxed version of the computer game classic "Viper Racing", perfect for display in your collection.

Earlier this month, we asked our fans to submit their best photos of the historically important Chrysler Crossfire SRT6. The driveSRT.com web team has voted, and Mitten Tim's "Back straight" photo has taken top honors. Congratulations to Tim, and everyone who answered this photo challenge. Find the full list of official SRT photography communities on Flickr.

driveSRT Networks

Facebook Twitter Flickr
SRT Community Page
History of SRT Page
SRT Engineering Shoutbacks
SRT Racing Page
News and Enterainment Page

SRT Track Experience

Facebook
SRT TE Schedule
Register Now
Chrysler Group LLC Ram TrucksDodgeChryslerJeepMopar

© Copyright 2011 Chrysler Group LLC. All Rights Reserved. Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Mopar and the Pentastar logo are registered trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC.Copyright Privacy Statement