Re: Anyone Near Los Angeles?

Connecticut.

From: Loring Days <mrcarhopp2001@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, December 31, 2011 9:36:26 AM
Subject: Re: Anyone Near Los Angeles?

Where in New England. I spent the first 18 years in Plymouth Ma. until I was of age and went south. I couldn't stand the cold and short racing and show season.

Loring Days
Mrcarhopp2001@xxxxxxxxx

Carhopp.net
Carhopp.info

Catering to Enthusiasts of Fine Cars, Trucks and Motorcycles
As well as any other Special Interest Transportation World-Wide